DUBLIN,, June 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – “Global Radar Trade Radar Report 2021: Impact and Recovery of COVID-19 by 2030” report added to ResearchAndMarkets.com supply.
This report provides strategists, traders and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global commercial radar market as they exit COVID-19.
The global commercial radar market is expected to grow from $ 9 billion in 2020 to $ 9.44 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive restraint measures, including social distancing, teleworking and the closure of commercial activities, which led to operational challenges. . The market is expected to reach $ 11.26 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 4.5%.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available in this market, covering over 12 geographies.
- Find out how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to appear and grow when the virus’s effects subside.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- They outperform competitors by using forecast data and engines and market-shaping trends.
- Understand customers based on the latest findings from market research.
- Benchmark efficiency over key competitors.
- Use the links between key datasets for superior strategy.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for commercial radars? How is the market related to the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market forward? The Global Commercial Radar Market Report answers all these questions and much more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, the competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It tracks the historical market and forecasts the growth of the geography market. It places the market in the context of the wider commercial radar market and compares it to other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report identifies and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($ b), covering both the historical growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus, and the forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentation shatters the sub-market.
- The section by regions and countries provides an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the leading companies. Key financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years have been identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The market section for commercial radars in the report provides context. It compares the commercial radar market with other segments of the commercial radar market in terms of size and growth, historical data and forecasts.
Major players in the commercial radar market are TERMA, Hensoldt Inc., Detect Inc., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, NEC Corporation, Thales Group, Indra Sistemas SA, Easat Radar Systems Limited, Leonardo SpA and Honeywell International Inc.
The commercial radar market consists of sales of commercial radars by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that manufacture commercial radars. Commercial radar is a detection system used to detect the presence, direction, distance and speed of aircraft. The market includes maintenance services provided by aerospace maintenance and ancillary equipment manufacturers during the equipment warranty period. Only goods and services traded between enterprises or sold to end users are included.
Technological advances and innovations in surface motion radars and aerial surveillance are key opportunities for the commercial aerospace commercial radar market. Improved safety is provided by surface movement radars, as they monitor the movement of aircraft and vehicles, provide advice and assistance on the safe and efficient movement of aircraft and vehicles in the maneuvering area. In 2019, Terma introduced an improved surface motion radar (eSMR) with features that detect and classify various moving targets, such as birds in and above the airport maneuvering area. IN December 2019, ENAIRE installs a new air surveillance radar, which is equipped with digital receivers, Mode S technology and automatic dependent monitoring station (ADS-B), which provides information about the altitude of the aircraft, air traffic, system failure in aircraft and other parameters in adverse weather conditions, thus facilitating the localization of traffic in the range and increase safety. Thus, technological advances and innovations in surface movement and air surveillance radars that track car traffic, human traffic are the main opportunities for the commercial radar market.
The commercial radar market covered in this report is segmented by type into commercial aircraft, commercial helicopter radars, business aircraft radars, UAV radars, quantum radar technologies, conventional radars, software-defined radars (SDR), by dimensions in 2D, 3D, 4D, by application in surveillance radars, surface motion radars, precision approach radars, meteorological radars and others.
In 2020, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, a US-based aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services to commercial, military and government customers around the world, merged with United Technologies for an undisclosed amount. The merger is expected to introduce accelerated breakthrough technologies in areas such as hypersonics, targeted energy, avionics and cybersecurity. This would also create a giant one-stop shop with products ranging from Tomahawk missiles and radar systems to jet engines and passenger planes. United Technologies was a multinational conglomerate based in the United States.
The growing demand for unmanned aerial vehicle (DDS) systems at airports is expected to stimulate growth in the commercial radar market. Drones are dangerous to aircraft because they pose dangerous risks such as physical collisions and radio frequency interference, which can lead to loss of control of the aircraft, leading to a crash. Cancellations, diversions and flight delays due to drones near airports have a huge financial impact. IN December 2018, due to multiple sightings of drones, within 30 hours, about 1,000 flights were canceled and delayed at Gatwick Airport. In 2019, Muscat International Airport approved Aaronia’s AARTOS DDS for unmanned aerial vehicles in collaboration with R and N Khimji LLC, which consists of RF, radar, camera and software. In 2020, Heathrow International Airport in the UK installed AARTOS DDS, which uses the latest 3D model of Aaronia for the entire airport area (including buildings, bridges, towers, etc.). ASEAN International Airports also uses a system to detect unmanned aerial vehicles. In this way, the ever-increasing risks that drones pose to the aviation industry are increasing the demand for an unmanned aerial vehicle detection system, which is expected to stimulate market growth.
Runway intrusions pose a major challenge to aircraft and human safety, which is expected to hamper the growth of the commercial radar market over the forecast period. Runway intrusions include improper positioning of an aircraft, vehicle, person and any other objects in the vicinity of the landing or take-off area of the aircraft. To increase safety and reduce damage caused by a runway intrusion, aviation authorities around the world are focused on limiting a runway intrusion through infrastructure improvements such as lighting, signage, marking and configuration changes. In 2018 there were a total of 1832 raids on the runway, and in 2019 a total of 1760 raids on the runway in USA. In 2017, according to the Directors General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), there was a drastic increase in bird strikes and animal strikes by aircraft in India with a total of 1125 incidents and an additional increase in 2018 to 1244 incidents. Thus, reduced safety and increased damage caused by the runway invasion are expected to hamper market growth over the forecast period.
Key topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the commercial radar market
3. Trends and strategies of commercial radars
4. Impact of COVID-19 on commercial radars
5. Size and growth of the commercial radar market
6. Market radar market segmentation
7. Regional and national analysis of the commercial radar market
7.1. Global market for commercial radars, divided by regions, historical and forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, billion dollars
7.2. Global market for commercial radars, divided by countries, historical and forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, billion dollars
8. Asia-Pacific market for commercial radars
9. Chinese commercial radars
10. Indian market for commercial radars
11. Japanese market for commercial radars
12. Australian market for commercial radars
13. Commercial radar market in Indonesia
14. Market for commercial radars in South Korea
15. Western European market for commercial radars
16. Market for commercial radars in the UK
17. German market for commercial radars
18. Commercial radar market in France
19. Market of commercial radars for Eastern Europe
20. Trade radar market in Russia
21. North American Commercial Radar Market
22. USA Commercial radar market
23. Market for commercial radars in South America
24. Commercial radar market in Brazil
25. Market for commercial radars in the Middle East
26. Market for commercial radars in Africa
27. Competitive landscape and company profiles of commercial radars
27.1. Commercial radars Market competitive landscape
27.2. Commercial radar market profiles
220.127.116.11. Products and services
18.104.22.168. Financial results
27.2.2. Hensoldt Inc.
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial results
27.2.3. Detect Inc.
188.8.131.52. Products and services
184.108.40.206. Financial results
27.2.4. Raytheon Technologies Corporation
220.127.116.11. Products and services
18.104.22.168. Financial results
27.2.5. NEC Corporation
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial results
29. Major mergers and acquisitions on the commercial radar market
29. Forecasts for the future of the commercial radar market and potential analysis
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8tiujo
For contacts with the media:
Research and markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST opening hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN free call + 1-800-526-8630
For office hours GMT Call + 353-1-416-8900
American fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets