SAN FRANCISCO,, July 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Global broadcast planning software market the size is calculated to reach over $ 4.06 billion by 2028, recording a CAGR of 18.5% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.. The increase in the implementation of cloud solutions and the growing complications in the planning of broadcast media are the factors that are expected to strengthen the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Over the past few years, the broadcasting industry has witnessed drastic changes due to technological disruptions in the media and entertainment industry. Furthermore, The COVID-19 pandemic has also affected the market in several ways, leading to broadcasts from the local to the cloud approach.. Moreover, factors such as the increasing deployment of smart devices and the growing popularity of multimedia streaming applications allow broadcasters to make broadcast management and planning decisions.
Main insights and discoveries:
- Broadcasters and content creators are constantly investing in technology research and development to innovate in the broadcasting industry due to the growing demand for a better and continuous experience from most customers.
- The services segment is likely to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the growing demand for broadcasting and automation solutions from radio and television operators. The growing demand for integration and hosting services is also expected to stimulate the growth of this segment
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the largest growth over the forecast period in terms of the adoption of broadcasting software, mainly due to factors such as a large customer base for line TV and radio in countries such as Japan,, China,, Indiaand other neighboring countries and the growing demand for OTT services
Read the 80-page market research report, “Program for planning the size of the market, report for analysis of shares and trends by decision (software, services), by implementation (local, cloud, hybrid), by applications, by regions and forecasts for segments, 2021 – 2028”, From Grand View Research
Growing investment in media technology from TV and radio stations is also expected to boost market growth. These investments in broadcasting solutions are leading to a significant increase in R&D and software applications worldwide. In addition, the growing proliferation of Over-The-Top (OTT) and Direct-To-Home (DTH) services is expected to create numerous growth opportunities for market participants. On the contrary, rapidly changing customer behavior is likely to hamper market growth.
Broadcasting involves the accumulation, distribution and storage of a wide range of video and audio media content through communication networks. Broadcast planning software helps operators automate their workflows, along with reducing complexity across the management team.
The the digital platform segment is expected to emerge as the second largest segment of the broadcasting software market and is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The growth of this segment may be due to the growing demand for national as well as global content from all age groups. The COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent blockades have led to greater demand for content on demand worldwide.
Grand View Research segments the global broadcast planning software market based on solution, deployment, application and region:
- Outlook Broadcasting Scheduling Software Solution (Revenue, millions of dollars, 2016 – 2028)
- Managed services
- Professional services
- Broadcast Planning Software Implementation Program (Revenue, Millions of US Dollars, 2016 – 2028)
- Outlook Broadcasting Sputing Application Application (Revenue, millions of dollars, 2016 – 2028)
- Digital platforms
- Regional Perspective for Broadcast Planning Software (Revenue, Millions of USD, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Great Britain
- The rest Europe
- Asia-Pacific region
- The rest Asia-Pacific region
- Latin America
- The rest Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of key players in the broadcasting software market
- Advanced Broadcast Services Limited
- AMC Networks Inc.
- BroadView software
- Chetu Inc.
- Imagine communications
- Marketron Broadcast Solutions
- Plan it Ltd.
Check out Grand View Research’s coverage for Global digital media industry:
- Pay TV market – The size of the global pay-TV market is estimated $ 225.9 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of over 1.5% from 2020 to 2027.
- Broadcasting market and cable TV – The size of the world market for broadcasting and cable television was estimated at $ 305.30 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 3.4% from 2020 to 2027.
- Software defined radio market – The global software size of the radio market is calculated at $ 20.4 billion in 2019 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast period.
Get access to Grand View compass, our BI activated database for intuitive market research with over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as personalized research reports and consulting services. Registered at California and based in San Francisco, the company consists of over 425 analysts and consultants, adding over 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer an in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess the opportunities ahead.
Corporate sales specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.