Build 5G Wirelesss Networks and Systems with Software Defined Radio
Download the latest edition of NI’s Wireless Research Guide, which includes examples of research from around the world and a wide range of advanced wireless research topics. This comprehensive look at next-generation wireless systems will offer you a deeper look at how prototyping can improve research results.
· Flexible waveform shaping based on UTW-OFDM for 5G and later
· Flexible real-time waveform generator for mixed service scenarios
· Internal full duplex SDR for MAC protocol with collision detection
· Spectrally effective communication system compressed with frequency band
· The world’s leading parallel sonar platform
· Distributed Massive MIMO: Algorithm for TDD cross-calibration
· Broadband / opportunistic full-duplex card-based radio systems
· Experimental SDR platform for intraband D2D communications in 5G
· Broadband multi-channel recording signal for radar applications
· Passive and active radar images
· Multiantenna technology for reliable wireless communication
· Analysis of radio broadcasting for the factories of the future
By submitting this form, you understand and agree that your personal information will be shared with the GSMA and our partner (National Instruments) listed above.