Edge Computing Market to Gain Considerable Traction; NVIDIA Launches NVIDIA EGX, Its AI-enabled Edge Computing Platform for Diverse Industries: Fortune Business Insights™
List of key players included in the Edge Computing market report: Dell Technologies, IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., General Electric Company, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Intel Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Amazon Web Services (AWS), Inc.
/One news/ – Pune, India, August 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Global end of the computing market size is ready to undergo dynamic expansion due to the promising growth of leading computing start-ups around the world, notes Fortune Business Insights ™ in its report entitled “Edge Computing market size, share and industry analysis, by components (hardware, software, services), enterprise size (SMEs, large enterprises), vertical (BFSI, transport, healthcare, manufacturing, semiconductors, government, IT and telecommunications, retail), Other) and regional forecast 2021-2028”. Businesses around the world are expressing their desire for advanced solutions to optimize and automate their processes and increase the productivity of cloud systems. To meet this growing demand, several start-ups have emerged that specialize in finite and cloud computing technologies. For example, France-based artificial intelligence (AI) expert Cartesiam has developed the NanoEdge AI, which allows machine learning of microcontrollers connected to Internet of Things (IoT) objects on the edge. Cato Networks, based in the United States, to take another example, specializes in providing solutions for connecting remote offices, cloud resources, mobile users, and data centers in a secure software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) on the edge. Many more such edge computer startups specializing in niche areas are currently working in large technology centers and expanding the horizons of this market.
Get a sample PDF brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/edge-computing-market-103760
Highlights of the report:
- Incomparable analysis of the factors shaping the size, share, growth and revenue of the Edge Computing Market;
- Microscopic examination of all possible market segments;
- Tangible insights into regional market development; and
- Detailed assessment of the dominant strategies of the leading players in the market.
Edge Computing to support the digital transformation of business against the backdrop of COVID-19
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic could be a boon to the edge of computing markets, as the pandemic has sparked an unprecedented trend for remote work around the world, forcing organizations to make virtual communication and data sharing decisions. Edge technologies can be instrumental in the current crisis, as increased bandwidth and AI near the data source increase power and processing speed, providing fast data access, especially for managers. This is important in the current scenario as it allows businesses to make informed decisions based on real-time data collection and analysis. A recent IBM survey found that 91% of respondents expect their companies to adopt end-to-end computing systems over the next five years, while 84% believe end-end applications will accelerate operational efficiency and responsiveness. Thus, the coronavirus pandemic is a historic opportunity for players in this market to deepen the presence of end computers in the business world.
Request customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/edge-computing-market-103760
North America will lead the market, supported by the strong presence of technology giants
North America is expected to take a commanding position in the end market of computer shares in the foreseeable future due to the strong presence and operations of large technology wigs such as Google and Amazon in the United States. In addition, organizations in the region are rapidly adopting digital solutions to increase their efficiency, productivity and security, which portends good for this market.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to present excellent growth opportunities for market companies due to the meteoric growth of smartphone adoption in the region’s emerging economies. In addition, companies such as Huawei are emerging as leaders in 5G technology, thus generating incredible market opportunities.
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- What focused approach and constraints are holding back the demand for the Edge Computing Market?
- SWOT analysis of each designated key player, along with his profile and analysis of Porter’s five strengths to complement the same.
- What trends, challenges and barriers will affect the development and sizing of the global computer market?
- A detailed market overview will help customers and businesses create strategies.
- Impact factors that thrive demand and the latest trends in the Edge Computing market.
- The market forecast for the global market is divided into segments such as region, product, applications, end user, technology, etc.
- What is the growth dynamics of the market or Edge Computing Market during the forecast period?
- Which region can benefit from the highest market share in the next era?
- Which application category / end user or product type can look for gradual growth prospects?
The competitive environment
Large companies to maintain their dominance by launching cutting products
The competitive environment in this market is dominated by the activities of large technology companies, which are constantly evolving and introducing advanced computer solutions of a new generation. Driven by their strong portfolios and sound financial foundations, these companies have been engaged in a monopoly form of competition for several years now. However, the emergence of start-ups has challenged the position of leading organizations in this market.
- June 2020: Amazon Web Services (AWS) has announced the launch of AWS Snowcone, the new portable, stable and secure computing device and data transfer device. The smallest in the AWS Snow family, Snowcone is designed to allow edge deployment, data collection and local processing.
- May 2020: IBM and Red Hat have worked together to develop and implement new solutions to facilitate the transition of businesses and telecommunications companies to end-to-end computers in the 5G era. The partnership combines Red Hat’s leading open source technology and IBM’s specialized services in multi-cloud settings.
List of key players included in the Edge Computing Market report:
- Dell technologies
- IBM Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Oracle Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Inc.
Advance reservation – Edge Computing Market:
Take a look at related research:
Mobile security market size, Analysis of shares and industry, by components (solutions and services), by operating system (iOS and MacOS, Android, Windows and others), by vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, education, government , others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Market share of video streaming, Size analysis and industry, By components (hardware, software, Content delivery services), By streaming type (live video, video on demand), By streaming model, based on ads of subscription, transaction-based / rental (), By deployment (on-site, in the cloud), through end-use (commercial, residential) and regional forecast, 2020-2027
Wireless temperature sensor market size, Sharing and analysis of the impact of COVID-19, by type (thermocouple, thermistor, thermistor detector (RTD), semiconductor temperature sensor), by channel output (single-channel, multi-channel), by technology (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee , Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)), End User (Health, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Space & Defense, Food & Beverage) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Market size of adaptive learning software, Sharing and analyzing the impact of COVID-19, through deployment (on-site, in the cloud), by end-user (K-12, higher education, corporate) and regional forecast, 2020-2027
Market size for network automation, Sharing and analysis of the impact of COVID-19, by component (solution, services), by type of network (physical, virtual, hybrid), by deployment (in premises, cloud), by size of the organization (large enterprises, SMEs), by end user (IT and telecommunications, BFSI, manufacturing, energy and utilities, healthcare, education, etc.) and regional forecast, 2020-2027
Fortune Business Insights ™ provides accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make the right decisions. We create new solutions for our customers, helping them to cope with various challenges specific to their business. Our goal is to give them the opportunity for comprehensive market information by providing a detailed overview of the market in which they operate.
Fortune Business Insights ™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Profile № 36, Banner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
USA: +1 424 253 0390
Great Britain: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245