Europe 5G Infrastructure Market to Reach $42.70 Billion By 2027 at 85.1% CAGR
Allied Market Research publishes a new report entitled “Europe 5G Infrastructure Market through Communication Infrastructure (Small Cell, Macro Cell, Radio Access Network and Distributed Antenna Network), Network Technologies (Software Defined Network and Network Functional Virtualization), Mobile Edge Computing, Fog Calculation and self-organizing network), chipset type (application specific integrated circuit, radio frequency integrated circuit, millimeter wave chips and FPGA) and applications (automotive, energy and utilities, healthcare, retail and others): Feasibility analysis and forecast for industry, 2020-2027 ”.
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the global European 5G infrastructure market, taking into account all key aspects such as growth factors, constraints, market trends, largest investment pockets, future prospects and trends. At the outset, the report focuses on key trends and opportunities that may emerge in the near future and have a positive impact on the overall growth of the industry.
Download sample report (Get full information in PDF – 376 pages) @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6078
Key drivers that stimulate market growth included in the report. In addition, the challenges and constraints that are likely to constrain market growth are suggested by analysts to prepare manufacturers for future challenges in advance.
The report provides in-depth information on each of the leading verticals of 5G infrastructure end-users in Europe, as well as annual forecasts for 2027. The report provides a forecast of sales revenue and global sales growth rates Europe 5G infrastructure market. Forecasts are also provided for product, application and regional market segments. Forecasts are issued to understand the future prospects and prospects of the industry.
Get a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the European 5G infrastructure market @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6078
The top 10 leading companies in the global European 5G infrastructure market are analyzed in the report along with their business overview, operations, financial analysis, SWOT profile and European 5G infrastructure products and services. Major players working in the global European 5G infrastructure industry include Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Intel Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Ericsson, Nokia Corporation, NEC Corporation, Vodaphone PLC, Orange Labs, EE Ltd., NTT Corporation, IBM Corporation, ZTE Corporation, Fujitsu Corporation, CISCO, Interdigital Communication, Alcatel Lucent, Siemens, ATOS Spain SA and Orion Innovations.
The report includes the latest news and industry developments in terms of market expansion, acquisitions, growth strategies, joint ventures and collaborations, product launches, market expansion and more.
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of current trends in the 5G Europe infrastructure market, forecasts and market size from 2020 to 2027 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Force analysis highlights the power of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make strategic business decisions and determine the level of competition in the industry.
- The main influencing factors and the main investment pockets are highlighted in the study.
- The main countries in each region are analyzed and their contribution to revenue is mentioned.
- The market report also provides an understanding of the current position of market players active in European 5G infrastructure.
Check the offer @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/get-discount/6078
Highlights of the report:
- Competitive landscape of the European 5G infrastructure
- Revenues generated by each segment of the European 5G infrastructure market by 2027
- Factors expected to stimulate and create new opportunities in the European 5G infrastructure
- Strategies for achieving sustainable market growth.
- A region that would create profitable business opportunities during the forecast period.
- Main influencing factors of the European 5G infrastructure
5G Infrastructure Market (Global Report – 326 pages) @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/5g-infrastructure-market
Segmentation of the European 5G infrastructure market:
Through communication infrastructure:
- A small cell
- Macro cell
- Radio Access Network (RAN)
- Fiber to the antenna
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
By network technology:
- Software Defined Network (SDN) and Network Functional Virtualization (NFV)
- Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
- Fog calculation (FC)
- Self-organizing network (SON)
By chipset type:
- Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC)
- Millimeter wave chips
- Programmable port array (FPGA)
- Energy and utilities
- Great Britain
- The Netherlands
- The rest of Europe
CHAPTERS DISCUSSED IN THE REPORT: [Total 376 Pages]
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Market overview
Chapter 4: European 5G infrastructure market, through communication infrastructure
Chapter 5: Europe 5G infrastructure market, through network technologies
Chapter 6: European market for 5G infrastructure, by chipset type
Chapter 7: European end-use 5G infrastructure market
Chapter 8: Europe 5G infrastructure market, by country
Chapter 9: Company Profile
Custom Request @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6078
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a research and business consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides unparalleled quality of Market Research Reports and Business Intelligence Solutions to global companies as well as small and medium-sized businesses. AMR has a focused focus on providing business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in the relevant market area.
We are in professional corporate relationships with various companies and this helps us in digging up market data, which helps us to generate accurate research data tables and confirms the exceptional accuracy in our market forecasts. All data presented in the reports published by us are extracted through primary interviews with senior officials from leading companies in the respective domain. Our secondary data assignment methodology includes in-depth online and offline research and discussions with experienced professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
# 205, Portland, OR 97220
US / Canada (free):
+ 1-800-792-5285, + 1-503-894-6022, + 1-503-446-1141
United Kingdom: + 44-845-528-1300
Hong Kong: + 852-301-84916
India (Pune): + 91-20-66346060