New York, July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Software-defined radio market research report by platform, bandwidth, component, application, region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06087929/?utm_source=GNW
The size of the global software-defined radio market is estimated at $ 26.71 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 29.26 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.85% by 2020 by 2026 to reach $ 46.96 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. Helps business leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is easily accessible. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as a base year, 2021 as a forecast year and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered a forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes software-defined radio to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on the platform, the software-defined radio market was explored in air, land, shipping and space. The earth is further studied in a fixed and mobile network.
Based on the bandwidth, the software-defined radio market was studied in HF, UHF and VHF.
Based on the Component, the software-defined radio market was studied in an auxiliary system, receiver, software and transmitter. The receiver is additionally studied in analog-to-digital converter and radio frequency component. The transmitter is further studied in the digital signal processor and Fpga, the digital-to-analog converter and the power amplifier.
Based on the application, the software-defined radio market was studied in the trade and defense field. Advertising is further studied in the field of air traffic control communications, intelligent transport system, telecommunications and transport. Defense is further studied in the context of national security and emergency response, military communication and space communication.
Based on geography, the software-defined radio market has been studied in the Americas, Asia and the Pacific, as well as in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. America is further studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region is being further studied in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are further studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Cumulative effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry and the long-term effects are expected to affect the growth of the industry over the forecast period. Our ongoing research expands our research framework to ensure that the core issues of COVID-19 and potential ways forward are included. The report provides information on COVID-19, taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain reorientation, the dynamics of current market forces and significant government intervention. The updated study provides insights, analyzes, assessments and forecasts, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive strategic window:
The Strategic Competition Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the provider determine a match or capability between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable suitability for suppliers to adopt consistent merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to further expand and grow the business over the forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes software-defined radio market providers based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel maintenance) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and Customer Support), which helps businesses better make decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis offers an analysis of suppliers, taking into account their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of generating revenue throughout the market compared to other providers in the space. It gives an idea of the efficiency of suppliers in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowledge of market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the base year. It reveals market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and consolidation.
Company user profiles:
The report thoroughly examines the latest important developments from leading providers and innovation profiles in the global software-defined radio market, including Analog Devices, Inc., ASELSAN A., Astra Rafael Comsys Pvt. Ltd., BAE Systems PLC, Barrett Communications Pty Ltd, Bharat Electronics Limited, Collins Aerospace, Datasoft Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd., FlexRadio, General Dynamics Corporation, Harris Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Leonardo SpA, National Instruments Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, NXP Semiconductors NV, Pentek, Inc., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Thales Group, Viasat Inc. and ZTE Corporation.
The report provides information on the following guidelines:
1. Market penetration: Provides comprehensive market information offered by key players
2. Market development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and analyzes penetration through mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, unused geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competition Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent environment and production capabilities of leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, research and development and breakthrough product development
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the size of the market and the forecast of the Global Software Defined Radio Market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and the impact of COVID-19, shaping the global software-defined radio market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas in which to invest during the forecast period of the Global Software Defined Radio Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global software-defined radio market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Software Defined Radio Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading providers of the Global Software Defined Radio Market?
7. What regimes and strategic moves are considered appropriate for entering the global software-defined radio market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06087929/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.