Software defined markets for radio stations – 2027
A software-defined radio is a radio communication device that replaces the hardware components installed on the radio with a personal computer program or an embedded system. A personal computer with a sound card or other analog-to-digital converter is provided for a software-defined radio (SDR) that is led by some type of radio frequency front end. Built-in device replaces hardware parts such as filters, amplifiers, mixers, detectors, demodulators and modulators. After software-defined radio stations transfer data from a single source in digital format, software-controlled automated functions are used to perform secondary tasks involving radio communications. The radio program can also transmit and receive a range of frequencies. The risk of replacing or adapting the hardware according to the customer’s needs is also eliminated.
Get a sample report with Industry Insights @
Companies covered in this study include BAE Systems, Elbit Systems, General Dynamics, Harris Corporation, Leonardo, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Collins Aerospace, Rohde & Schwarz, Thales Group and ViaSat.
Regions covered: North America (USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France and the rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India and the rest of the Asia-Pacific region), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and the rest of LATAM) and the Middle East and Africa
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Technology companies are stepping up their focus on high-demand innovation and finding new ways to support their customers, even when the COVID-19 crisis creates problems in various sectors and leads to a drop in investment in high technology.
- Business organizations, especially in the affected countries, allow their employees to continue working from home to ensure the sustainability of the business in the midst of the COVID 19 crisis, leading to increased demand for online video streaming, downloading and video conferencing. leading to increased network traffic and data usage.
- The ongoing pandemic has forced global telecom operators to test the resilience of their network and rethink their plans, especially in 5G technology. This is expected to affect 5G commercial deployment as well as revenue generated by 5G services.
To receive a discount, make a purchase request @
Main influencing factors: market scenario analysis, trends, engines and impact analysis
Given the growing use of software-controlled radios (SDRs), the use of hardware-based radio systems is declining. Current hardware-based radiological instruments limit cross-functionality and can only be altered by physical disturbances that increase production costs and flexibility. The cost of replacing and customizing the device is minimized with the help of SDRs, which stimulate business growth. SDRs have also significantly reduced production costs. SDR has significant parts of the RF system and can; therefore, be updated by simply downloading a new program file to improve system functionality. The use of different types of modems has also contributed to interoperability issues. SDRs usually require comprehensive software development and complex PCB architecture. He calls for professional knowledge and solid experience in the design and development of printed circuit boards, as well as for large networks of countries. Most Asian countries with more than half the world’s population do not have sufficient network infrastructure that can hinder business growth.
The global software-defined trends in the radio market are as follows:
Launches a new product to thrive on the market
U.S. Navy communications specialists provide Data Link Solutions, ViaSat, each with a five-year, nearly $ 1 billion contract, to provide U.S. and Allied aircraft, ground vehicles, and ground warships with advanced tactical networks and voice communications capabilities (MIDS-JTRS). ). In addition, Data Link Solutions also received a $ 75 million contract in August 2019 to upgrade the software-defined military network radio communications MIDS-LVT to provide the US Navy with an upgraded high-capacity wireless data and voice communications system. resistant to congestion. Also, Ettus Research announced in January 2019 that a software-defined radio (SDR) of the USRP E320 will be developed, which has four times more power than its predecessor USRP E31x.
Increasing acceptance of SDRs by telecommunications and increased demand for next generation IP systems
Standards for consumer broadband networks are constantly evolving, from 2G / 3G to 4G and 5G. Such shifts create problems for customers, wireless network operators and equipment suppliers, as customers are required to buy new phones and wireless network operators face challenges during the transformation of one generation to the next due to the large number of subscribers. Integrating SDR chips into mobile phones will solve the migration problem, as only software updates will be needed to solve the whole problem. Demand for new IP systems is increasing as profitability improves by providing consumers with a variety of IP network products that can deliver faster services, minimizing transaction costs and increasing user experience as these networks are more efficient. slightly vulnerable to damage at one point.
Request to customize this report @
Main advantages of the report:
- This study presents the analytical image of the global software-defined radio industry along with current trends and future assessments to determine future investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, constraints and opportunities, together with a detailed analysis of global market share.
- The current market is being quantified from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the growth scenario of the global market.
- Porter’s analysis of the five forces illustrates the strength of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the global market, based on the intensity of competition and how competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the software-defined radio market research report:
- Who are the market players active in the global software-defined radio market?
- What are the current trends that will affect the market in the next few years?
- What are the drivers, constraints and opportunities in the market?
- What are the forecasts for the future that would help take further strategic steps?
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a comprehensive market research and business consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global businesses, as well as small and medium-sized businesses, with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a focused focus on providing business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
We are in professional corporate relationships with various companies and this helps us in digging up market data, which helps us to generate accurate tables with research data and confirms the exceptional accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pavan Kumar It is essential to inspire and encourage everyone involved in the company to maintain high quality data and help customers succeed in every possible way. All data presented in the reports published by us are extracted through primary interviews with senior officials from leading companies in the respective domain. Our secondary data assignment methodology includes in-depth online and offline research and discussions with experienced professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
# 205, Portland, OR 97220
US / Canada (free):
+ 1-800-792-5285, + 1-503-894-6022, + 1-503-446-1141
United Kingdom: + 44-845-528-1300
Hong Kong: + 852-301-84916
India (Pune): + 91-20-66346060