– He won four awards for a social impact solution of the year designed in India Product of the year and excellent achievements of the year for providing services
HYDERABAD, India,, June 25, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Cyient, a global engineering and technology solutions company, won four awards at the first edition of the NASSCOM 2021 Engineering and Innovation Awards. The event celebrates stories of innovation and excellence in services in the Indian ER&D ecosystem.
Innovation is implicit in Cyient’s DNA, and the company has introduced and adopted a number of initiatives to foster a culture that focuses on developing innovative solutions for its customers. The company also launched its innovation platform, CyientifIQ, this month to develop future-ready IP solutions between the company’s evangelists and its shared ecosystem. These recognitions help strengthen Cyient’s position as a leading global provider of innovative engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network, digital and operations management solutions.
“I want to thank NASSCOM for recognizing our design endeavor tomorrow along with sustainable innovation. These awards are a testament to our ongoing commitment to innovation for our customers and the community. Most importantly, I am grateful to our staff who offer cutting-edge achievements every day, “I said Krishna Bodanapu, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Cyient.
Cyient won in the following categories:
– Decision on the social impact of the year: Designed by Molbio and manufactured by Cyient, Truenat is the first portable RT-PCR test kit of its kind that allows rapid scale testing.
– Designed in India Product of the year: Cyient’s intelligent distribution panel (SPDP) ensures efficient and reliable distribution of power in aircraft and ensures the highest safety standards.
– Designed in India Product of the year: A locally developed solution, Cyient’s software-defined radio combines state-of-the-art technology to create an advanced communication solution for the Indian Army.
– Superiority of the year for providing services: Cyient uses the power of 5G to connect 20 million people in urban, semi-urban and rural areas Australia.
NASSCOM has launched its Research and Development Showcase to demonstrate Indian role and impact as a world leader in engineering research and development. The awards showed impressive stories of innovation, excellence in service delivery and unique opportunities for talent from India along with a discussion of the challenges and best practices for engaging efforts Indian full potential in R&D engineering.
Cyient (Estd: 1991, NSE: CYIENT) is a global company for engineering and digital technology solutions. As a partner to design, build and maintain the world’s leading organizations, Cyient takes ownership of value chain solutions to help customers focus on their core, innovate and stay ahead of the curve. The company uses digital technology, advanced analytical capabilities, domain knowledge and technical expertise to solve complex business problems.
Cyient has partnered with clients to work as part of its expanded team in ways that best meet the culture and requirements of their organization. Cyient’s industrial focus includes space and defense industry, medical technology and healthcare, telecommunications, rail, semiconductors, geospatial, industrial products and energy and utilities.