DIGILENT USRP B205mini-i: Software-Defined Radio Platform | New Product Brief
DIGILENT USRP B205mini-i: Software defined radio platform
Digilent’s USRP B205mini-I is a flexible and compact USB software-defined radio platform for use in AM and FM radio, cellular communications, GPS, Wi-Fi and television broadcasting applications. The B205mini-i has an Analog Devices AD9364 RF 1×1 transceiver that operates from 70MHz to 6GHz with up to 56MHz instantaneous bandwidth. This is paired with a user-programmable Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA.
A USB 3.0 connection powers the board and transmits data to the host computer, and the board has a connector for GPIO, JTAG and a synchronization input. The hardware can be accessed through the USRP hardware driver, which can send custom waveforms to the hardware and control radio platforms. The driver provides APIs for C / C ++ and Python, supports multiple development environments and frameworks.
- Analog devices AD9364 RF transceiver
- Channels: 1 TX, 1 RX
- Frequency range: 70MHz to 6GHz
- Instant bandwidth: Up to 56MHz
- Xilinx Spartan-6 XC6SLX150 FPGA
- Logic cells: 147 443
- DSP slices: 180
- USB 3.0 connection: Power supply of the board and data transfer
- Additional connectors: GPIO, JTAG, Synchronization
- Synchronization: 10MHz clock or PPS time reference
- USRP Hardware Driver (UHD): Easy access to hardware
- Send custom waveforms, configure radio parameters
- Available for Linux, Windows, Mac OS
- Development support
- C / C ++ and Pyton APIs
- Supports RFNoC, GNU Radio, LabVIEW, Matlab / Simulink
New industrial products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages and technologies with All About Circuits readers in a way that editorial content is not appropriate. All new industrial products are subject to strict editorial guidelines in order to offer readers useful news, technical expertise or stories. The views and opinions expressed in New Industrial Products are those of the partner and not necessarily of All About Circuits or its authors.