Market size – $ 30 billion in 2018, Market growth – CAGR of 3.4%, Market trends – Growing demand for advanced satellites with Ka-Band for communication services and mobile Ad-Hoc networks (coins).
The Military communications market is expected to grow from $ 30 billion in 2018 to $ 38 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period. The growing demand for security of military communications, the need for modern communication equipment and the fact that the growing disputes between countries lead to increased demand for military communication solutions and the need for modern communication equipment are some of the driving factors in the market. The governments of all countries focus mainly on the adoption of modern technologies for increased communication efficiency for improved security.
The issues faced by the various military or agencies in interoperability and cooperation with each other may hinder the growth of the military communications market. This is due to the fact that the use of such communication equipment worldwide is impossible.
Players will require increased investment to cope with these constraints and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report contains leaders, constraints, opportunities and challenges related to the military communications market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of current production capabilities and technological status, potential for commercialization in various devices, together with market size forecasts until 2026.
Get an excerpt from the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1080
Main reasons for purchasing the report:
- The report analyzes global consumption in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of.
- The report presents a detailed study of the highly competitive landscape of.
- The report offers vital information about industry leaders, along with their values, sales volumes and business growth strategies.
- In addition, the report highlights the strategic developments that are taking place worldwide over the forecast period, such as enlargements, agreements, mergers and acquisitions and the launch of new products.
Chapter 1. Market overview
1.1. Market definition
1.2. Scope and place of research
1.4. Market valuation technique
Chapter 2. Summary
2.1. Summary photo, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Segmentation and analysis of the impact on the military communications market
3.1. Analysis of the segmentation of the military communications market
3.2. Analysis of the market value chain of military communications, 2018-2026
3.3. Analysis of the impact on the military communications market
3.3.1. Market engine analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing demand for security of military communications
126.96.36.199. The growing disputes between the countries lead to an increase in the demand for military communication solutions …
Other key findings of the report suggest
- The military communications market is expected to grow from USD 30 billion in 2018 to USD 38 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period.
- The main contributing factor to the growth of the military communications market may be the need for modern communication equipment. For more secure communications, it is necessary to modernize the equipment and replace the aging ones. It is also important to reduce the size, weight and power of the components. Some other driving factors include the growing demand for security of military communications and the fact that growing disputes between states are leading to increased demand for military communications solutions. The governments of all countries focus mainly on the adoption of modern technologies for increased communication efficiency for improved security.
- The military communications market is segmented by type of communication of Satcom military systems, military radio systems, military security systems and communications management systems. Military Satcom’s system is expected to witness the largest growth, with a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period, as satellite communications provide services such as global broadcasting service, personal communication services and on-demand bandwidth to respond. of future requirements for military operations
- The military communications market is segmented by components into Satcom military systems, military radio systems, military security systems and communication systems. The military radio system will grow with the highest CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period due to the increased adaptation of software-defined radio stations for military radio equipment.
- The military communications market is segmented by the end-user application of Command and Control, Routine Operations, Situational Awareness and others, which are expected to raise awareness of the situation at the highest CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period, as it is expected to provide real-time data on the military.
- The military communications market is segmented by the end user of the Land Forces, Navy and Air Force. The ground forces are expected to witness the largest growth, with a CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period, as the military uses ground-based communication systems mostly to transmit battlefield information to carry out their operations.
- The military communications market is segmented by the geography of North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa and Latin America. The APAC segment dominated the market with a market share of approximately $ 1.8 billion in the base year, as developing countries such as China, India, Japan are the fastest growing economies and they are constantly improving their protection. In addition, growing terrorist activity in countries such as India is also leading to a military communications market in this segment.
- Major players in the military communications market are General Dynamics (USA), BAE Systems (UK), Cobham (UK), Aselsan (Turkey), Elbit Systems (Israel), Harris (USA), Inmarsat (UK), Iridium Communications (USA) )), Kongsberg (Norway), Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (USA), L3 Technologies (USA), Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel), Leonardo (Italy), Systematic (Denmark), Lockheed Martin (USA), Northrop Grumman (USA) ), Raytheon (USA), Rockwell Collins (USA), Rolta India (India), Rheinmetall (Germany), Saab (Sweden), Thales (France), Viasat (USA), Rohde & Schwarz (Germany) and EID (Portugal) .
Buy this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1080
For the purposes of this report, the market is segmented based on the type of communication, the component, the end-user application, the end-user and the regional analysis.
- Outlook communication type (revenue, millions of dollars; 2018-2026)
- Satcom military systems
- Military radio systems
- Military security systems
- Communication management systems
- Component forecast (revenues, millions of US dollars; 2018-2026)
- Satcom military systems
- Military radio systems
- Military security systems
- Communication systems
- End-user application (revenue, millions of US dollars; 2018-2026)
- Management and governance
- Routine operations
- Situational awareness
- Outlook for the end user (revenue, USD; 2018-2026)
- Ground troops
- The Air Force
- Regional perspectives (revenues, millions of US dollars; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Great Britain
- The rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific region
- South Korea
- The rest of APAC
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa
Request custom report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1080
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, personalized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus entirely on your goal of locating, targeting, and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping the customer make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence research that provides relevant and evidence-based research in a variety of industries, including healthcare, technology, chemicals, electricity and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends in. The reports and data have a strong base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
Contact with the media
Company name: Reports and data
Contact person: John Watson
Email: Send an email
Phone: + 1-212-710-1370
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: new York
Condition: NY 10005
Country: United States