New York, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Software-defined radio market research report by platform, bandwidth, component, application – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911566/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. This helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The global software-defined radio market is expected to grow from $ 26,717.36 million in 2020 to $ 41,142.38 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global software-defined radio market is expected to grow from € 23,426.29 million in 2020 to € 36,074.42 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global software-defined radio market is expected to grow from GBP 20 826.02 million in 2020 to GBP 32 070.24 million by the end of 2025.
4. The global software-defined radio market is expected to grow from 2,851,420.20 million yen in 2020 to 4,399,935.39 million yen by the end of 2025.
5. The global software-defined radio market is expected to grow from AUD 38 797.17 million in 2020 to AUD 59 744.21 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes software-defined radio to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on the platform, the software-defined radio market studies in the air, land, shipping and space. Further Land is studied in fixed and mobile telephony.
Based on the bandwidth, the Software Defined Radio Market studies HF, UHF and VHF.
Based on the Component, the software-defined radio market studies an additional system, receiver, software and transmitter. The receiver was further studied using an analog-to-digital converter and a radio frequency component. The transmitter is further studied in the digital signal processor and Fpga, the digital-to-analog converter and the power amplifier.
Based on the application, the software-defined radio market explores commercial and defense services. The commercial site additionally studies air traffic control communications, intelligent transport system, telecommunications and transport. The defense further studies internal security and emergency response, military communication and space communication.
Based on geography, the software-defined radio market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The region of America has been studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region studied in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. The region of Europe, the Middle East and Africa studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Company user profiles:
The report thoroughly examines the latest important developments from leading providers and innovation profiles in the global software-defined radio market, including Analog Devices, Inc., ASELSAN A., Astra Rafael Comsys Pvt. Ltd., BAE Systems PLC, Barrett Communications Pty Ltd, Bharat Electronics Limited, Collins Aerospace, Datasoft Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd., FlexRadio, General Dynamics Corporation, Harris Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Leonardo SpA, National Instruments Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, NXP Semiconductors NV, Pentek, Inc., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Thales Group, Viasat Inc. and ZTE Corporation.
Cumulative effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so the long-term effects projected to affect industry growth over the forecast period. Our ongoing research expands our research framework to ensure that key topics about COVID-19 and potential ways forward are included. The report provides information on COVID-19, taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain reorientation, the dynamics of current market forces and significant government intervention. The updated study provides insights, analyzes, assessments and forecasts, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes software-defined radio market providers based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel maintenance) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features) , and Customer Support), which helps businesses better make decisions and understand the competitive environment.
Competitive strategic window:
The Strategic Competition Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geography. The strategic competition window helps the seller determine compliance or correspondence between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During the forecast period, it determines the optimal or favorable suitability for suppliers to adopt consistent strategies for mergers and acquisitions, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to further expand and grow the business. .
The report provides information on the following guidelines:
1. Market penetration: Provides comprehensive market information offered by key players
2. Market development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and analyzes markets
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, unused geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products and production capabilities of leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, research and development and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the size of the market and the forecast of the Global Software Defined Radio Market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and the impact of COVID-19, shaping the global software-defined radio market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas in which to invest during the forecast period of the Global Software Defined Radio Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global software-defined radio market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Software Defined Radio Market?
6. What are the regimes and strategic moves that are considered appropriate for entering the global software-defined radio market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911566/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.