Global Communication Intelligence (COMINT) Market Predicted to Generate a Revenue of $9,148.1 Million at a CAGR of 6.1% during the Forecast Period, 2020-2027
NEW YORK,, July 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Research Dive publishes a report entitled “Communication intelligence (COMINT) Platform market (in the air, mounted on vehicles, naval and others), mobility (fixed and portable) and regional analysis (North America,, Europe,, Asia-Pacific regionand LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027“
The Global communications intelligence market is expected to generate revenue from $ 9,148.1 million at CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period (2020-2027).
Communication Intelligence (COMINT) Market: Regional Analysis
The Asia-Pacific Communications Intelligence Market (COMINT) reported revenue from $ 1,434.3 million in 2019 and is also expected to generate revenue from $ 2,398.2 million during the analysis period. This is mainly because the demand for communication intelligence platforms (COMINT) is constantly increasing. Also regional states such as India and China use advanced security technologies to maintain peace and security in their own countries.
The report divides the market on the basis of platform and mobility.
- Platform segment: The sub – segment fitted to the vehicle is expected to earn the highest revenue from $ 1,488.1 million at a CAGR of 6.8%, increasing by $ 895.1 million in 2019 during the forecast period. The emergence of new and innovative COMINT solutions with a fully advanced system instead of independent sensor platforms is one of the main factors stimulating market growth.
- Mobility segment: The portable sub-segment for humans is expected to surpass $ 4,842.3 million by the end of 2027, increasing by $ 2,992.2 million in 2019. The main reason for this growth is that the portable COMINT is one of the most important tools that helps the military make real-time decisions, offering a strategic benefit on the battlefield. These systems can also collect enemy data, including voice or text messages from their communication systems, which has increased their demand.
Each country’s security and defense sectors rely on communication surveillance and intelligence technology to protect their infrastructure and people from cross-border operations or any kind of war. Communication intelligence technologies can provide confidential information about illegal activities and significantly help the defense sector. The growing demand for modern security solutions in the aerospace and defense industry is expected to stimulate the market during the forecast period. The implementation of communication intelligence systems requires a large amount of investment, which is expected to hamper market growth over the forecast period. COMINT technology plays a crucial role in government and the defense sector. COMINT solutions are being developed for many areas such as radio frequencies (RF), jamming, eavesdropping, spectrum mapping, cyber surveillance and marine domain awareness. These factors are expected to create many market opportunities in the coming years.
Top players in the communications intelligence market
The most famous players in the global communications intelligence market include
- Raytheon Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Thales Group
- General Dynamics Corporation
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- BAE systems
- TCI International, Inc.
- Saab AB,
These companies focus on research and development, mergers and acquisitions and many other strategies to sustain market growth. The report also reviews many other important aspects, including financial performance of key players, SWOT analysis, product portfolio and the latest strategic developments.
IN April 2020, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate, has successfully completed a merger with United Technologies Corporation, a US-based multinational conglomerate. – Inquire and get quick access to a summary report of the best company development strategies [80 pages]
Covid-19 Impact on Communication Intelligence (COMINT) Market
The outbreak of coronavirus has had a negative impact on the world economy. Most of the industries have suffered a massive decline due to restrictions imposed on the supply chain and in individual countries. The pandemic will affect the communications information market in a slightly negative way. Aircraft production has reduced the production process due to declining demand for aircraft during the downtime. However, defense projects and the production of military equipment are still working due to precautionary measures taken by governments during the pandemic period.
More on communication intelligence:
The most popular reports in the telecommunications and wireless industries
- Software defined market for radio: Global Software Defined Market (SDR) generation forecast $ 16,455.8 million in the period 2020–2027, increasing from $ 11,750.6 million in 2019 with a healthy CAGR of 4.4%. – Request to download a sample report
- Mobile satellite phone market: The forecast for the global market for mobile satellite phones is expected to reach $ 5,262.1 million by 2027, increasing by $ 3,820.0 million in 2019 with a healthy CAGR of 4.0%. The Asia-Pacific region The market for mobile satellite phones is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.6%, registering revenues from $ 1,461.3 million by 2027. Strategic cooperation between different market players is expected, as well as the launch of modern mobile satellite phones to accelerate Asia-Pacific region growth of the mobile satellite phone market. –Request to download a sample report
- Location analysis market: The global location analysis market is expected to win $ 38,078.9 million in the period 2020–2028, increasing from $ 11,900.3 million in 2020 with a healthy CAGR of 15.8%. – Request to download a sample report
About Research Dive
Research Dive is a market research company based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the company provides services that are based solely on its exclusive data model, forced by a 360-degree research methodology that ensures complete and accurate analysis. With unprecedented access to several paid data resources, a team of expert researchers and a strict work ethic, the company offers ideas that are extremely accurate and reliable. By researching relevant news releases, government publications, decades of commercial data and technical and technical documents, Research dive delivers the necessary services to its customers within the required timeframe. His experience is focused on exploring niche markets, focusing on the main drivers, and identifying threatening barriers. In addition, he also has seamless collaboration with large fans of the industry, which further offers the advantage of his research.
Mr. Abhishek Palival
30 Wall St. 8th floor, New York New York 10005
(P) + 91- (788) -802-9103India)
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Research diving